About the apprenticeship
We are a leader in critical business support services for the largest Government clients such as the Ministry of Justice and Defence, Home Office and Department for Work and Pensions and more!
Your new role could include:
• Answering incoming/outgoing calls
• Responding to emails and internal service requests
• Processing the relevant information and call details
• Developing your knowledge and experience working within different contact centre departments, gaining exposure to different clients, systems, and work environments.
• Helping to make a difference by providing exceptional customer service to key UK public sector clients and customers such as Ministry of Justice, Home Office and Department for Work and Pensions and more!
We are looking for people who enjoy working and collaborating with others and are encouraging applications from all backgrounds!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ethical and values-based organisation which is passionate about delivering extraordinary customer service to the UK public sector - it is ‘more than just a job' to our people.
We are not about sales targets or cold calling; we are about providing an exceptional service to our customers!
After successfully completing your apprenticeship, we will have a permanent position ready for you.
With opportunities to volunteer in the local community, up to 3 days paid volunteering per year
Discounts on circa 1600 retailers, including gym memberships, high street shopping and experience days
Hybrid working - part office based and part home based
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
A dedicated mentor to support you.
Free tea, coffee, fruit, and breakfast
Free on-site parking
What you'll bring:
• Enjoy speaking to different types of people and confidence speaking on the phone
• Ability to prioritise your work
• Enjoy working within a team environment
• Great attention to detail
• Resident in UK for 5 years and have right to work in UK
• Because of the clients we work with, we require all of employees to go through Security Clearance and therefore you'll be comfortable in going through this process
• A team player with bags of personality, curiosity and an ability to work off own initiative
• You will not have previous customer service experience
• Not completed a degree in any discipline or currently receiving any Government funding for another qualification
• Hold an English and Maths GCSE (or equiv.) at Grade C or above
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprenticeship Learning Solutions Ltd
Training provider course:
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
About the employer
Celtic Spring Business Park
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
By applying for the apprenticeship programme, you are giving consent for us to share your details with our apprenticeship providers (ALS Training) who will contact you by email and/or telephone to gather more information as part of our SSCL recruitment process. 1. Once you have applied online, you will be contacted by ALS Training to complete an apprenticeship eligibility survey 2. If suitable for the programme, you will be invited to complete a simple online activity for us to find out more about you and your personality. 3. Final shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre at our Newport and Newcastle sites, which will take place in October 2022.