As an Apprentice Recovery Worker you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 alongside your daily roles and responsibilities over the duration of 15 months.
The successful applicant will be very much a part of the team and will offer, planning and running our group work programmes, case management and working with our partner agencies.
We need to record information accurately so attention to detail is important, but most of the time you'll be enjoying working with people from all backgrounds, making a difference to their lives.
The right applicant will be supported to develop professionally with us whilst being part of our dynamic team.
- Support the recovery workers to carry out comprehensive assessments, triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and to contribute to the development of individual community recovery plans
- Provide 1:1 key work session including harm reduction advice and recovery planning
- Support those who use our services to achieve their care plan goals
- Support and empower service users to engage in recovery activities both within Change Grow Live and the wider community
- Work towards holding a small caseload of low risk service users, coordinating their treatment options
- Document sessions on case management systems