Your responsibilities will include:
● To be ready and available for customers in the reception area. Approach all customers to assist with luggage, controls and vehicle condition in an assumptive way including bringing the car to the door.
● To process customers through the Queue management system when required or push customers to any vacant.
● To observe and take action when they see service levels could be better.
● Report any inconsistencies where we could improve service to our customers.
● To perform regular cosmetic checks on the vehicles within the car park. To ensure our customers' expectations are met at all times.
● To maintain a high quality of Customer Service recognising the company's Customer Service.
Standards, and observing the company's Quality Policy when applicable to your duties.
● In instances of customer dissatisfaction, take ownership of the problem and report to your Manager.
● Ensure the safety and security of customers, staff, equipment and premises at all times. Log any lost property immediately when found.
● To identify and communicate to the Station Manager any new / additional aspects within the workplace which might have a significant impact upon the environment.
● To drive company vehicles with care and adhere to the Company Driving Standards Policy.
● Any other reasonable duty as requested by management.
There are some fantastic benefits of working with Europcar which include;
● Competitive basic salary.
● Starting on 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
● Discounted car hire rates across our network.
● 20% discount EE mobile phone contracts.
● Discounted hotel rates through the Accor Group after 12 months service.
● Cycle2Work Scheme.
● Confidential legal and support service through BUPA.
● Career progression and development.
At Europcar, you will be working towards a Scottish Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.