Your daily responsibilities will include:
● Provide a high quality rental service to meet customer needs.
● To be commercially aware and recognise and report on prospective business opportunities and competitor activity.
● Sell the company's services and products to achieve targets.
● Handle telephone enquiries in a polite and professional manner.
● Accurately complete all rental administration and vehicle documentation as well as the reporting of damage.
● Responsibility for cash, vehicles, premises and customer safety.
There are some fantastic benefits of working with Europcar which include;
● Competitive basic salary.
● Starting on 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
● Discounted car hire rates across our network.
● 20% discount EE mobile phone contracts.
● Discounted hotel rates through the Accor Group after 12 months service.
● Cycle2Work Scheme.
● Confidential legal and support service through BUPA.
● Career progression and development.
At Europcar, you will be working towards a Scottish Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship standard across the course of 15 months.