As a Production Chef apprentice at Haughmond Federation, you will be working towards the Production Chef apprenticeship over the duration of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of meals; prepare food in accordance with agreed methods/recipes.
- Prepare ingredients for meals under direction.
- Decant and/or serve food for transportation to other school servery.
- Ensure that cooked and raw foods are kept separate during the preparation/cooking/service process.
- Ensure that clean and dirty processes are kept separate.
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment.
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine equipment/resources/materials as set out in instructions.
- Undertake basic record keeping as directed.
- Refill and replace consumables.
- Ensure lights and other equipment is switched off as appropriate.
Plus many more!
Please note that this is a term time only role, and all successful candidates will be subject to a Enhanced DBS check before employment.