What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supporting the Marketing & Customer Activation team in Hemel Hempstead
- Help the team to adapt Global and Regional marketing materials and campaigns to local needs and support with the implementation of these materials and campaigns
- Support with the implementation of new digital tools as needed
- Analysing data and ensuring quality of data
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Training will be done as block release, as well as one day a week
- BSC (Hons) Digital Marketing - Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship
A permanent position may be offered at the end of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C) Desired Things to consider
Interest in Loctite Adhesives as well as Car repair and manufacturing may be of benefit.