What will the apprentice be doing?
This role includes:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supporting the lead free schools analyst for the analytical and technical work of Free Schools delivery. This includes internal and external reporting and associated delivery performance analysis
- Supporting the lead free schools analyst in working closely with our delivery and policy colleagues to analyse delivery risks and develop innovative solutions to improve delivery. This includes tools and data to support delivery risk assessments
- Creating Free Schools statistics and information, to contribute to Parliamentary business, briefing for Ministers, and policy development
- Producing and publishing transparency publications on GOV.UK
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful applicant will study towards the Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
- Training will normally be delivered in the workplace
- This role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired