Praestantia Technology has been established to deliver truly impressive fully managed IT & Audio-Visual services for schools and businesses with honesty, integrity, and simplicity.
We have brought together exceptional people to be able to deliver quality solutions to meet the needs of all of our customers - they really do come first!
Praestantia are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join the team and play a pivotal part in expanding our client base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to and developing integrated marketing campaigns to promote the range of services we offer as a company.
We will expect our apprentice to take pride in promoting Praestantia's long-term vision internally, and externally. The main aim will be to understand customer needs in order to develop a go-to-market strategy, all the while ensuring a smooth marketing approach that reaches out to potential new, and existing customers.
This role will push you to identify with an audience, confidently lead marketing campaigns and projects. Throughout your time here and working towards your qualification, you should be able to recognise opportunities, meet deadlines, and produce creative and effective marketing proposals/materials.
Your goal will be to raise brand awareness, generate high-quality leads, grow and maintain thought leadership, and increase customer value.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (please note that as this is an apprenticeship role, the below will be areas you will receive training/support in order to be fully competent):
- Create awareness of and developing the Praestantia brand.
- Implement our core company values across all tasks.
- Produce creative content, including videos, blog posts and website content.
- Run social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement. Communicate with target audiences while building and developing customer relationships.
- Liaise with designers and printers.
- Present new and creative concepts to help improve Praestantia's marketing strategies.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns
- Track marketing performance and produce a plan for improvements
No formal experience is needed but we would welcome an individual that presents the following qualities:
- Ideally, you would have qualifications/experience in one or more of the following: advertising, business or management, communications, IT / computer science, or marketing.
- IT literate and a general competence on various social media platforms.
- Proven track record in meeting assignment/task deadlines.
- Strong literacy skills.
- Skills in IT and social media.
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths or equivalent Grade C/ 4 or above.
- Driving license/easily transport to and from the office.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a productive and professional working environment with secure working practices.
- Ability to demonstrate on-the-spot thinking, good attention to detail, and ability to show initiative.
- Positive attitude and keenness to learn and develop.
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative.
- Be able to prioritise, manage workload, handle demands, and perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willing to work flexibly, with enthusiasm.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships. The ability to think strategically.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Digital Marketer Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as SEO, analytics, copywriting and so much more.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded digital marketer. You will learn in detail about Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Google AdWords & Analytics, Paid Media (PPC) & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.