The role will be to support the Head of Training by providing highly effective administrative, project and support duties within a challenging environment. You will achieve a Level 3 Business Administration qualification where your training will be provided by Babington.
Hybrid working .Bedford area
What will the apprentice be doing?
To assist the head of training, trainers, coaches and MLRO team to make best use of their time by dealing with administrative and project coordination across a range of activities whilst delivering exceptional customer service as outlined by policies and procedures, upholding the company’s brand values and core beliefs at all times.
Activities / Main Duties:
- Complete all required training.
- Effective support of team training.
- Support the booking of recurring courses into team diaries.
- Allocation of delegates onto course.
- Issuing invites and reminders to courses & confirming attendance.
- Administration of feedback, testing and reporting.
- Support of content creation.
- Support of staff training.
- Ensuring that the on boarding of new starters is in line with the company standards.
- Set up new profile on learning platform and add pre boarding learning plans to assign prior to start date.
- Communication with the branch network.
- Training manager administration of new starters, leavers & promotions.
- Ensuring that the trainers are equipped with any material, equipment or resource that is required.
- Project Support.
- To support the Head of Training with project planning and identifying support required and risks.
- Liaise with the head of training and project team to ensure that targets and goals are being achieved.
- Support the projects with management of SMEs and plan.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will obtain a Business AdministrationLevel 3 apprenticeship standard upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Remote delivery.
- 15 month duration with 12 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment with an external provider.
- Level 2 maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Your career is important to us; we are passionate about developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success. We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve your personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability at all times.
Permanent employment and apprenticeship progression.
GCSE or equivalent GCSE A*-C/ 9-4 (Grade GCSE A*-C/ 9-4) Essential