Duration of Apprenticeship:
Provide support to the Law Marketing Team to effectively manage student recruitment
· Gain a solid understanding of the target audiences for our law portfolio
· Develop an intimate knowledge of our programmes and the overall service we offer
· Help ensure the accuracy of product information across all communication channels
· Undertake regular competitor analysis and mystery shopping/ bench marking to ensure that the team is at the forefront of market changes
· Assisting in the creation of marketing collateral, overseeing the briefing and sign off process
· Develop strong effective working relationships across the marketing team and wider business.
· Responsible for reviewing the accuracy of public information on a regular basis
· Work with the wider business to undertake and evaluate compliance audits as required
· Ensure compliance with UK HE regulatory requirements
· Work with the wider team to ensure deployment schedule is accurately reflected across application channels.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
Minimum of 2 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs at grade 4 including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
The following are considered as essential criteria for this role:
· Proactive, self-starter and a team player
· Integrity, credibility and calmness under pressure
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong administration and organisational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, including Excel, conference/web software)
Opportunity to progress within the Marketing Department