What will the apprentice be doing?
• Apprentice will lead the development and development of secure cloud environments hosting data and batch/Real Time analytical platforms for public and private sector clients, leveraging the latest commercial and open-source technologies and techniques.
• Apprentice also involves building automated deployments using configuration management technology, deploying new modules, upgrades and fixes to test and production environments.
• Apprentice will build, test and deploy cloud-based infrastructure and applications using CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code
• Apprentice will contribute in the coding of custom test automation frameworks
• Apprentice will perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 4 certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Other Higher Level Apprenticeship (Grade Level 3 (A level)) Desired