Passionate about tech and would love to build a meaningful career in the industry? This opportunity could be just what you’re looking for. Triangle Networks work within the telecommunications & connectivity sector, providing full-fibre gigabit connectivity to businesses around the UK.
Triangle is looking to develop a savvy, IT literate, people-focused Support Agent. The successful candidate will be outgoing and confident speaking to clients on the phone and will complement the office culture.
As an Apprentice Support Agent, you’ll thrive on the dynamism and variety of a smaller but well-established business and be proactive in your approach to work and communication.
You’ll join and be mentored by the existing support team to learn on the job, along with plenty of help and guidance from the rest of the team at Triangle. Using your passion for technology, paired with people and communication skills, you’ll indulge in a variety of tasks and learn as you go. These include:
- Handling calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Monitor digital channels and respond as appropriate.
- Direct requests and queries to other staff members as needed
- Raising support tickets for customers for a range of queries
- Adhere to the support document in each and every case raised.
- Use CRM system to monitor, update and contact clients in timely manner as laid out in the service guide.
- Take ownership of tickets from point of them being raised to resolution using client and supplier liaison to assist in fault resolution
- Actively manage client expectations and levels of urgency when dealing with faults.
- Comply with appropriate internal and external regulations
- Conform to service level agreements
- Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.30pm desk-based role
- Hardware configuration including routers & IP handsets
- Setup/deployment of laptop and PC equipment and mobile devices including Apple/android internally
- Office 365 user management and deployment including email/Teams configuration
- Documentation of tasks to add to FAQs and service guides
- Send service agreements to clients as required by the sales team
- Customer focus
- Telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do, positive work ethic
- Proactive with a willingness to learn and adapt
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships ICT Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as
- Data Security
- Hardware & Software
- Computer Networking and so much more.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded technician. You will learn in detail about:
- Cloud & Mobile Technologies
- Technical Problem Solving
- Advanced Data Security
- Computer Networks
- IT Communication & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
The people are what matter the most at Triangle. If you show your ability to learn and adapt, have confidence communicating with a variety of clients, and possess the skill and knowledge to solve queries and problems efficiently, there could be an opportunity to move up into a more senior position leading the support team after the completion of your apprenticeship.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Triangle work in partnership with IT professionals, network operators, developers and landlords to bring full-fibre gigabit connectivity to businesses across the UK.
They are an incredibly friendly and welcoming team, with a supportive and relaxed culture. They’re highly skilled people who know how to have fun. You can look forward to loads of benefits including training, company socials, and team-building events. All in all, you’ll be in very good hands!