What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Interpret customer's requirements and define the most suitable solution for them.
- Enhance the use of Panintelligence software to meet customer requirements.
- Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to learning and delivery.
- Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, with solid written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You'll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods and deliver outstanding work.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Self motivated Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4,5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4,5) Essential