As an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor at Bupa, you will receive ongoing training and support to ensure you are confident in the role.
This role will be to provide a confident, knowledgeable, and efficient front line service to our Bupa customers via telephony (inbound and outbound). The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for establishing eligibility for the customer, they will preauthorise or decline treatment in line with policy, signpost the customer to the services available through their Bupa policy, and where appropriate guide the customer along the most suitable treatment pathway.
This will be done in line with performance metrics for the role, including customers helped per hour, quality assurance outcomes and customer facing time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To authorise customer treatment using the correct process
- Obtaining the correct customer information and using the system to reach the correct authorisation decision
- Handle customer queries by telephone and resolve them in line with Bupa policy
- Proactively investigate and provide solutions to customer queries as the first point of contact
- Ensure accurate documentation of customer records are recorded and maintained in accordance with Bupa policy and are compliant with data protection
- Continually look for ways to improve the service you provide in every interaction
- Demonstrate that all customers are treated fairly
- a great pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement, with the option to buy more days and sell those you don't want
- free parking
- virtual gym membership
- subsidised restaurant and coffee shop
- numerous retail discounts
- free private medical insurance
- free health screening
You will be working towards a Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.