About the apprenticeship
· Making travel bookings (flights, accommodation, car hire etc)
· Greeting clients, answering calls, checking voicemails
· Interacting with directors and carrying out their requests
· Maintaining accurate records for employee/contractor holiday requests
· Designing drafts of leaflets/brochures/business cards
· Photocopying, filing, and completing supplier questionnaires
· Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies
· Creating deduction statements monthly for subcontractors (training will be given)
· Maintaining a record of sales figures (training will be given)
· Creating social media posts (Facebook, LinkedIn & others)
· Maintaining stock of available brochure packs for clients
· Ordering tools and services for delivery to site (training will be given)
· Ordering PPE & branding/printing
· Updating credit ledger and keeping invoice files up to date
· Updating the web site with the help of our service provider
Thortech Ltd are the UK's first choice for anti-slip coating, resin bound aggregates, resin bonded driveways, road surfacing, epoxy flooring, footbridge surfacing specialists coatings, decorative surfaces and drives.
Good knowledge using MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), basic formulas, and social media apps such as Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
The CADCentre (UK) Ltd
Training provider course:
About the employer
Unit 7, 8 Lamby Way Workshops
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Interview to be arranged a.s.a.p.