About the apprenticeship
RLI Ltd. provides language training and cross-cultural training services to businesses and organisations in the UK and worldwide. RLI is part of the Wolfestone Group. Our experienced team are passionate about what they do and possess a love of languages that guarantees our industry-leading standards.
We offer tailored, flexible, science-based language training for busy professionals, both face-to-face and online.
• Scheduling lessons for student and teachers
• Communication with students and teachers over the phone and via email
• Collating paperwork for onboarding students and teachers
• Arranging taster courses in collaboration with GM/sales
• Updating excel documents and running reports
• Resourcing new teachers for the training manager to interview and evaluate
• Attending team meetings
• Database management
• Answering the phone
• Adhoc administration tasks
• Personality: You will be self-motivated and customer focussed, you will also be a pro-active problem solver with a positive attitude and strong commercial awareness. You will be flexible and committed to meeting deadlines.
• Specific job skills: You will have excellent organisation skills and great attention to detail. You will be able to confidently communicate fluently in English with people at all levels both in writing and orally.
• Computer skills: You will have the ability to learn new IT programmes easily and quickly. You will have excellent IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
5 GCSEs grade A-C or higher
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
ITEC Digital Training Ltd
Training provider course:
IT User (Wales) Level 2 or 3 Diploma - (C&G)
About the employer
RLI (Wolfstone Group)
220 High Street
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
If successful, you will initially be invited to assessment at ITeC Digital Training (via Teams during COVID-19) to confirm eligibility - please have available proof of ID and any relevant certificates