Evan Evans Tours is the UK's most established and best reviewed day tours operator in London and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out of town excursions since 1930. Our mission is to provide high quality sightseeing experiences that showcase the beauty, heritage and excitement of England with tours of London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath, Edinburgh and Paris plus Hop-on-Hop off tours, River Cruises and Top attraction tickets.
Working within in a vibrant team in our central London office, the Contact Centre Executive is responsible for effectively handling travel bookings and enquiries over the phone and email, whilst maintaining a superior standard of customer service in order to achieve the company's sales and service targets. Working in a team environment, the role is focused on service excellence and being an expert on the product range which will enable us to continue being the highest reviewed day tour operator.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Booking tours and venues with speed and accuracy via email, telephony and face-to-face
- Amending and cancelling customer's bookings and keeping the booking system up to date whilst providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining an accurate and comprehensive knowledge of the product range (by going on our tours), system and booking process
- The ability to work fast and efficiently whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Taking initiative for coming up with new ideas and changes to current processes and participating in on-going learning and development activities
- Problem solving, resolving customer issues, and responding to reviews or complaints independently
- Development of relationships with our suppliers, agents, guides, and guests and working together with teams throughout the company to develop best-work practices
- Supporting the operations team in dealing with on-tour emergencies, rail and coach departures and liaising with tour guides and drivers
- Adherence to company KPIs and personal targets