Travel Counsellors have been changing lives for over 26 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,800 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
We're looking for passionate people who are truly excited about Technology and want to develop an exciting career at one of the biggest travel brands in the UK.
This 16 – 24 month programme is based at our Manchester Support Office and will form part of our Technology community, a group of ambitious Tech professionals dedicated to making our digital community even better.
You'll get a truly life changing experience that helps you establish yourself at a leading travel business with real-life experience working on projects and tasks that make a difference to our customers.
- Acts as the routine point of contact, receiving and handling requests for support, logging incidents and service requests.
- Responding to a broad range of service requests for support and fulfilling requests to enable a resolution.
- Take full ownership of issues and deliver an outstanding customer service by always being willing to find answers to all questions.
- Providing 1st line investigation and diagnosis and promptly dealing with unresolved issues.
- Providing technical support to our users both onsite and remotely.
- Research and seek solutions to problems and document findings in a timely and effective manner.
- To familiarise with and contribute to technology knowledge base and other information resources and take every opportunity to self-learn.
- Ensure all issues are logged on the call logging system and manage call to completion.
- Working with a suite of software’s including Microsoft Operating Systems Windows 7, 10 & 11, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.
Skills & experience required:
- Customer caring
- Digitally driven
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
There is potential to gain a full-time role on the Technical Service Desk once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.