What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To engage with and onboard corporate's across Europe who require FX execution as a part of their treasury services.
- Drive corporate flows through our platform and sales desk from new relationships within the UK corporate market.
- Keep abreast of industry and sector trends and patterns so that you can offer expertise to your chosen sector coverage.
- Assist in providing clients the best possible service, keeping them abreast of market movements, industry trends and strategy.
- Keep up to date with compliance issues as per our regulation and undertake training provided to you where applicable.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Work with other teams internally and where applicable help to promote cross product collaboration.
As an Investment Operations Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Investment Operations Specialist Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Completion of the apprenticeship will result inyoubeing awardedCISI IOC qualification.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Move in to Senior Sales and Relationship Management.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Initiative, Microsoft Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Any (Grade C or 4 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C and above) Essential