What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Analysing data to showcase actionable intelligence of crime areas and liaising with crime partnerships locally and nationally
- Process incidents, identifications and other data using the Amberstone information sharing platforms.
- Produce and analyse regular statistic reports to support various elements of the operation.
- Identify threats and provide end to end case management leading to prosecutions
- Working with state-of-the-art analytics and systems to prevent crime
This is a level 4 apprenticeship delivered at a designated training centre (location TBA) via block release.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
With experience you could progress to Senior Crime Analyst or Crime Desk Manager.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5 or greater) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 or greater) Desired