This is an exciting opportunity for someone enthusiastic about engineering to join a rapidly growing business that's investing heavily in their apprenticeship scheme, Gilcrest Manufacturing.
Gilcrest are market-leaders in the field of cleanroom solutions, having supplied some of the world's best known companies including Dyson, GlaxoSmithKline and Jaguar Land Rover.
Why work for Gilcrest Manufacturing?
- Be a valued member of friendly and growing team
- Learn from some of the industry's greatest engineers
- Start a fantastic career in a thriving industry
- EARLY FINISH on a Friday!
- Amazing cake & biscuit culture
As a Project Manager Apprentice, you'll be working with customers and colleagues to support the delivery and handover of projects.
If you have an interest in CAD, product design or technical drawing, this is the perfect opportunity to build a rewarding career and learn from real experts in their field.
You will work through the entire project process to create a ‘Right First time’ experience for customers. This will give you real life working experience and you will be trusted to do an important role for the team.
You will learn:
- Support with technical drawings
- Ensure that each project has the correct meeting with the relevant people
- Communicate with the customer at all stages throughout the project delivery
- Ensure project estimates match purchase orders
- Support with all Computer Aided Design and Design services
Training & Progression
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Associate Project Manager Level 4 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. We also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few regional training providers have.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn and develop a vast range of skills, covering a range of topics, including:
- Project planning
- How to set up contracts
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded project manager. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.