Apprentice Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to prioritise work and manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Some experience gained in a similar role within a corporate environment.
GCSE in maths and English or equivalent or Functional SkillsFuture prospects
May be offered a permanent role after apprenticeship .Things to consider
Must be willing to assist when required in other functions as and when required. If you are successful in securing an interview, you are likely to be required to attend a pre-interview at the college. Attend a telephone interview and assessment centre at our offices. The assessment centre with include a group exercise, a business writing assessment and a interview. The role will be based in our London office. Occasionally you may be required to travel to our regional offices.