3 days left
Location: Hamble Point Marina, Southampton, SO31 4NB
Position: 12 month apprenticeship
- 15 months for under 18s
Salary: £10,400 /year plus uncapped commission & bonuses.
- Year 1 On Target Earnings of £12,890
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and to build a long term career in sales / business development – no prior experience necessary, just a hard-working and can-do attitude!
Lilium Direct’s clever job advertising platform helps companies to fill their vacancies by advertising on hundreds of job boards simultaneously and performing in depth CV searches of the UKs best job board databases.
Thanks to our continued success and ambitious growth targets, we are now opening our brand-new offices and looking to grow our new business sales team to assist in taking the company to the next level. We therefore have an opportunity for another apprentice to join and develop a professional career in sales, with close coaching and guidance from senior management that respects their input and encourages new ideas.
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers.
- Scheduling online demonstrations with new prospects.
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge.
- Working towards personal and team sales targets.
- Developing general business and sales skills with internal and external training.
Qualities and Experience:
- Hungry to succeed and develop a career within sales.
- Passion for establishing a long-term career and motivated by achieving results.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Must be a positive individual, with the tenacity and target-driven attitude of a successful sales person.
- Salary of £10,400 /year plus uncapped commission & bonuses.
- Year 1 On Target Earnings of £12,890.
- Successful candidates will be working towards their Customer Service Qualification, with full funding and training provided.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per years` service to a maximum of 25 days.
- Pension contributions.
- Team-building exercises.
- Full on the job training.
- Genuine opportunity to progress with the company.
- Working hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, with an hour for lunch.
As a growing business, year 1 will see you learning the ropes and becoming part of a lively and dynamic team, whereas if successful year 2 will see you be supported into developing yourself as a fully-fledged sales executive, booking demos, sitting those demos, and closing your own sales from start to finish.
Earnings as a sales executive could be excellent, with a basic salary ranging from £15,000 – £25,000 /year (increased by achieving targets), and an uncapped commission structure of up to 30% of everything you bill!
This role will be based at our new office in Hamble Point Marina, Southampton, SO31 4NB, with excellent local amenities and bus / train service.
To express your interest in our vacancy for a Sales Apprentice, please click on Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
The first stage of the process will be a short telephone call, followed by a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!