Digital Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice
Our four-year apprenticeship programme starting in September 2019 offers a comprehensive introduction to the world of technology within financial services and the chance to obtain a full honours degree from the University of Exeter, alongside valuable work experience at our Bournemouth technology hub.
The starting salary for this role is £17,000 per annum.
- Hold or predicted to achieve at least ABB in 3 A levels or equivalent with all subjects at least grade B or equivalent and with at least one subject which is Mathematics, Computing or IT based
- Have at least a grade C or 5 in Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
- Been a UK resident for the past 3 years
- Have the right to work and remain in the UK indefinitely
- Not have previously achieved a qualification in the subject area of the degree apprenticeship programme you are applying for that is at Level 4 or higher (Please note that A levels and BTEC’s are Level 3)
This post may close early if Assessment Centre places are filled prior to the closing date so please submit your application promptly so you don't miss out.