Financial Services Degree Apprentice
Our four-year apprenticeship programme starting in September 2019 offers a comprehensive introduction to the broad variety of roles within financial services industry. This programme offers the apprentices the opportunity to gain two professional qualifications alongside the chance to obtain a full honours degree from the University of Exeter.
The starting salary for this role is £17,000 per annum.
- Hold or predicted to achieve at least three C's at A level or equivalent with all subjects at least grade C or equivalent
- Have at least a grade C or 5 in Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
- Been a UK resident for the past 3 years
- Have the right to work and remain in the UK indefinitely
- Not have previously achieved a qualification in the subject area of the degree apprenticeship programme you are applying for that is at Level 4 or higher (Please note that A levels and BTEC’s are Level 3)
This post may close early if Assessment Centre places are filled prior to the closing date so please submit your application promptly so you don't miss out.