Financial Services Professional Degree Apprentice
Our four-year apprenticeship programme starting in September 2019 offers a comprehensive introduction to the broad variety of roles within financial services industry. This programme offers the apprentices the opportunity to gain two professional qualifications alongside the chance to obtain a full honours degree from the University of Exeter.
The starting salary for this role is £21,000 per annum.
- Hold or predicted to achieve at least three Cs at A level or equivalent with all subjects at least grade C or equivalent
- Have at least a grade C or 5 in Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
- Been a UK resident for the past 3 years
- Have the right to work and remain in the UK indefinitely
- Not have previously achieved a qualification in the subject area of the degree apprenticeship programme you are applying for that is at Level 4 or higher (Please note that A levels and BTECs are Level 3)