This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading online retail organisation in South Bristol. With a proven track record in supporting apprentices, you’ll be well looked after & given thorough training, as well as exciting career prospects for the right person. If you love working with people & have the drive to do well, this is the role for you.
Receiving expert 1-1 mentoring from the senior team, you'll learn the processes of the Purchasing Department, including how to deal with suppliers, monitor online stock levels and check off documentation. This department is vital to the smooth running of the business and you’ll learn some vital skills to keep the cogs turning, such as:
- Placing orders for stock
- Monitoring the supply of stock + how well the suppliers are performing
- Stock control + making sure the levels of tools & equipment are sufficient to meet the customers' demand
- Checking & querying supplier invoices & credit notes
- General administration
There is also a unique chance to spend time in 2 different departments throughout your apprenticeship, giving you a great experience of a business from 2 different sides. With different responsibilities in each, you will learn:
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking & resolution of customer requests
- Investigating & resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating enquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability & producing quotations
- Assisting customers with registration or online account creation
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the organisation’s offerings
- Updating the online product catalogue
- Creating new product listings for the website
- Writing copy for product listings
- Administering the website
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Project management
- Systems & processes
- Business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about:
- Business communication
- Managing change
- Problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
This ambitious company are growing, looking for people who will develop with them, and for the right person, this will lead to a permanent role in the business and a long-lasting career.
There are various opportunities in different departments and you’ll be encouraged to develop in the area which appeals to you the most after your apprenticeship.
Mad4Tools are a small but growing online retail company selling tools and equipment for tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts. Based in South Bristol, they are a vibrant, friendly team. Their social committee plan amazing quarterly events so they can continue to socialise outside of work. They really value their employees and are looking for enthusiastic people to help them grow, and in return, offer a fun working environment, amazing training opportunities and long-term career progression.