Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, We are an ambitious UK based company, operating since 2003. We are a specialised service provider supporting UK public and private sector organisations in: ▸ IT Strategy ▸ Agile Delivery and Public Cloud Migration/Adoption ▸ Architecture and Design ▸ Digital Transformation ▸ Public Cloud Adoption / Migration ▸ Delivering Software Engineering Services Our vision is “To be our clients’ most trusted partner” this mean transparency, excellent communications and delivery and being customer obsessed, helping our customers achieve their goals. to recruit for their next Business Administration Apprentice, based in BRENTFORD.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in Business Administration. As a Business Administration Apprentice you will be at working remotely. The successful candidate will be expected to provide our virtual office with full support and to work with colleagues to deliver a comprehensive service.as you progress on your apprenticeship in Business Administration.
You days will be varied and will include the following:
- Invoice management and contacting customers to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner and liaising with Project Managers (as required) to resolve issues
- Weekly reporting of overdue invoices to the Financial Controller
- Monthly reconciliation of customer ledgers and statements of account
- Processing incoming payments onto the accounting system
- Processing of sales invoices and liaising with suppliers to obtain proof of delivery, where required
- Converting sales quotes to sales order on the accounting system, completing checks and investigating variances to customer purchase orders
- Assisting the finance team with general administrative duties
- Working with the Financial Controller to deliver system improvement
- Assisting the administration team with receiving calls to the switchboard, redirecting calls, taking messages and dealing with queries as necessary
- Monitoring the central Finance mailbox
- Research & identify new potential partners, new categories, identify key contacts, generate interest, and develop partner relationships
- Generation of new Business through outbound calling; pitch, present and develop relationships, develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Identifying strategic marketing and product led opportunities to expand Shivom’s reach
- Management of existing brands, including providing them with support and reporting, driving additional revenue and expanding on the existing relationships
- Build and Maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Work closely with Management to develop target lists, call strategies and messaging to generate opportunities for new business
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Implement value driven and cost-effective promotional strategy and activities with the marketing
- Plan marketing and sales campaigns
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/directors
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
As a Business Administration Apprentice you will be required to work Flexible working, working hours are discussed and agreed with the team members, 7 hours a day.. In return you will be receive a salary of £9100 plus benefits including • Be part of a successful and growing team • Work hard, learn, and excel your career • Plenty of opportunities to grow within the organisation • Benefit for free training in AWS and Microsoft Cloud concepts (sponsored certifications) • Experience attending and organising professional events across country Things to consider: • Remote working and flexible working hours • Mandatory training programmes privately sponsored for each employee. • Sponsored industry recognised certifications. • Quarterly social get togethers to celebrate shared successes • Be part of our initiatives in supporting local communities bridging digital divide
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Business administrator Level 3 (A level) supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is my expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Business Administration apply today, we would love to hear from you!