Business Support Executive Customer Service Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
- £153 per week
- Closing date
- 1 Dec 2022
- Sales / Customer Service
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
At Waterfield House Surgery you will be supporting the business all round by being at the front desk - booking appointments, answering queries, communication with GP/Nurses on behalf of patients; back office function includes registrations, prescriptions, filing and administration.
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
- Filing and Administration.
Performance will be satisfactory when:
- There is prompt response to all patient enquiries face to face, on the phone, by email and letter.
- Patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out.
- The phone is answered within 4 rings politely with an appropriate greeting.
- The messages are logged on the clinical system with full details of receipt, and passed to the relevant practice member as soon as possible.
- A helpful and courteous manner is evident.
- Confidentiality clauses in the contract are adhered to.
- Non clinical patient care, i.e. dealing with requests for information, test results, requests to speak with clinical staff are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Patients have easy access to any relevant leaflets, support groups, carers, PPG, associations etc.
- All patient interactions are dealt with confidentially and any confidential paperwork is dealt with in accordance with practice protocol.
- All queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors to the practice are handled promptly and appropriately.
- Clinicians are not interrupted during surgery unless it is an emergency. The message facility on EMIS is used to bring urgent requests to a clinician's attention.
At Waterfield House Surgery, you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert