Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, Wealth Management Company based in Leeds village near Maidstone. We specialise in providing financial planning services to UK Crown Servants posted both overseas and also Civil Servants at home in the UK. We also provide financial planning services to UK Nationals employed by NATO, the UN, as well as UK military personnel posted both overseas and home based., to recruit for their next Apprentice Financial Services Administrator, based in FORGE LANE, LEEDS.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in finance. As an Apprentice Financial Services Administrator you will be supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings. as you progress on your apprenticeship in financial services administrator Level 3.
You days will be varied and will include the following:
- Preparing meeting support packs for each adviser/client meeting
- Preparing valuation reports
- Maintaining the client data base through input of all client data into back-office system
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post, and standard correspondence
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages and dealing with them accordingly
- Scanning of all paperwork and file accordingly
- Liaising with clients and external providers to obtain any information required to complete tasks
- Stationery - maintain a supply of regularly used application forms, key features and brochures within the office, ensuring these are up to date
- Support the New Business process where needed in a compliant and professional manner either manually or online
- Attending agreed training in office and offsite
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
As a Financial Services Administrator you will be required to work 4 day working week, Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 5:45pm with an hour for lunch. In return you will be receive a salary of £11,000.00 plus benefits including an exciting opportunity to join a long-established Wealth Management firm dedicated to quality service to clients and the development of staff through comprehensive industry recognised training. If you are looking to start a career with the potential of a rewarding, well paid future and possess the enthusiasm, commitment and drive needed, please apply today. You will benefit from a supportive and understanding team who all recognise the benefit of continuous professional development. Commitment to helping people to develop through ongoing training and mentoring from experienced staff. Providing a defined career progression pathway in an industry that is growing with skilled staff in demand.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Financial services administrator Level 3 supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is my expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The candidate will have the potential to progress through the administration functions within the business from Administrator to Senior Administrator or Paraplanner with the option of becoming an Adviser.
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in finance apply today, we would love to hear from you!