What will the apprentice be doing?
· Support the Head of Business Management on a day-to-day basis with a broad remit of tasks to
· Optimise the performance of our core businesses and achieve business targets
· Assist in preparing the analysis of our core businesses
· Data Services and Commodities, working closely with finance
· Coordinate and help track priorities and actions from monthly Business Review Meetings
· Management Calls, prepare other ad hoc presentations/reports
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 4 Business Analyst standard certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Business Analyst role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Team working
Other Higher Level Apprenticeship (Grade Level 4 (Higher national certi) Desired