Digital Marketing Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- TW8 0GP, Brentford
- £12,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 4 Dec 2022
- Advertising, Media & PR, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Welcome to OptiCommerce - the UK's leading eCommerce technology platform for the Optics and Optician industry. We are market leaders with comprehensive knowledge in the optical industry. We offer a complete ‘done for you’ website and marketing solution.
We have an opportunity for someone to complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Review client Social Media content
- Schedule SM content on specialist delivery platforms
- Liaise with clients to gather social media, blog contents, briefs
- Build bespoke client content calendars, based on client briefs, seasonality and industry news
- Help compile advanced customer reporting using multiple data sources (Google Analytics/Google Ads/WooCommerce/Bespoke data)
- Check and report on paid campaign (Google Ads / Social Ads/Other) budgets, reporting and managing over & underspend
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- A good listener, turning a brief into a correctly executable marketing task
- Attention to detail with a habit for getting content correct first time
- Self-starter, get on with work without the requirement for constant guidance
- A good planner and well organised - these are KEY!
- Have a can-do attitude
- We are a small (but very important for our clients) team that requires positive input to create high quality output
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Possibility to gain full-time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert