JSL Services Group are a small established IT organisation with a strong emphasis on providing customer satisfaction whilst providing a challenging, relaxed and varied environment.
We specialise in providing bespoke solutions to the education and small business sectors.
We aim to offer the best service and support available. From our smallest to largest customers budget is irrelevant, our goal is the highest levels of service and professionalism possible to all.
Are you seeking a rewarding career with an established and growing company that offers employee benefits and career training and development?
Become a part of a thriving established IT support specialist company!
We are currently recruiting a field service engineer / helpdesk operative to join our rapidly expanding team. There is great potential for the right candidate to progress quickly with regular training and incentives to expand your skill set.
You will provide 1st line support on-site, remotely, via email and telephone.
You need to be pro-active, able to use your own initiative, work under pressure and to deadlines with attention to detail.
The job will consist of the following:
- Provide first line telephone support
- Perform hardware and software maintenance at our office in Studley Green, High Wycombe
- Conduct scheduled support visits to our small business, charity and education customers
- Conduct emergency support visits to our small business, charity and education customers
- Complete scheduled on-site system installations
- Assess and enhance our service offering, procedures and practices and affect a positive improvement in everything we do
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Ability to work as a team and with your own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adopt flexible working practices
- High standard of office practice
- Good telephone manner
- Must have own vehicle and be able to travel within approximately 30 mins from the office
- Must have a cleared DBS for this role (this will be carried out by JSL)
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Monday to Friday,
37.5hrs a week.
£15,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.