What will the apprentice be doing?
Main purpose of the job:
To provide overall support for various business functions within the organisation, ranging from the product team, to sales, to general operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides support for the TARA PV Product, answering customer queries, assessing customer issues, providing communication between the customer, the product management team and the software development team.
- Supports the Product Specialist in managing the ticketing system ensuring all customer queries are recorded accurately, answered in a timely manner and all tickets are kept up to date.
- Supports the Product Specialist in planning, organising and completing testing activities related to application upgrades.
- Supports the Product Specialist in ensuring that all software produced within the group is documented in accordance with current SOP's.
- Understands relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Quality Documents and other documents relevant to the production of new and upgraded software.
- Complies with the company's policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives.
- Provides support for the product management team, identifying sales leads, generating promotional material and if required, participating in direct marketing activities.
As well as:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Participate in training as required for MedGenesis staff.
- Contribute to the production of client documents and reports.
Why choose our Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship?
Our Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship develops learners to investigate information systems solutions and gain the know-how to improve operational efficiency for your organisation.
The principles of data analytics are being applied across just about every industry. Using past-event data, business analysts are making important insight-based business decisions and driving customer value across every team and function, including operations, finance, sales and marketing.
QA's Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Become a change professional that helps organisations deliver business and digital change successfully.
- Regularly investigate and analyse solutions to ensure the right one is chosen.
- Experience a flexible learning journey using a blend of learning methodologies, including online learning, practical exercises, video content, coaching and workshops.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, there is an opportunity to become a full-time Employee of MedGenesis Ltd.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Interest in Software, Interest - application support Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
Other Apprenticeship (Grade Level 3 Qualification) Essential