What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work alongside our Activity Professionals in local primary schools to support their delivery of high quality PE and School Sport
- Deliver breakfast, lunchtime and after school clubs
- Support in the delivery of our special projects which includes archery and fencing
- Help with setting up and putting away of equipment
- Deliver/assist on our Ofsted registered holiday camp
The program will consist of online learning, webinars, practical workshops and workplace visits from a tutor.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position on completion.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade A*-C/ 4-9) Desired