Duration of Apprenticeship:
What will your duties and responsibilities as an Administration and Marketing Apprentice be?
- Working alongside the onboarding team to verify Right to Work documentation
- Chasing contractors for missing information
- Inputting data into the payroll system
- Adding referral data into the CRM
- Tidying up the Dynamics CRM
- Collating marketing analytics
- Collaborating with marketing on social media posts
- Supporting with internal events and charity events
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
GCSE's in English and Maths - grades 5 and above
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Superb levels of written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great eye for detail!
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
Potential to expand into either the onboarding or marketing team in a permanent role
A future career within admin or marketing