Business Administrator Apprentice at Ticket Tailor
At Ticket Tailor, their mission is to empower a diverse range of event creators by making it easy and affordable to sell tickets. Their flexible and fair pricing helps event budgets go further. First-class customer care means support is always on hand - day or night and they pride themselves in building a simple platform with a customer-first mindset. The Ticket Tailor team is small but mighty, driven by feedback and focused on simplicity.
They issue over 1M tickets every month for events of all shapes and sizes – from the UK’s only floating puppet theatre to Beyonce-themed bottomless brunches and sell-out Santa’s grottos. They're also the world’s biggest independent ticketing platform. With no investors to answer to, or unrealistic growth targets (at the expense of things that matter). This allows them to grow on purpose – with purpose – so that every event ticket sold with Ticket Tailor can have a positive impact.
Ticket Tailor are carbon neutral (having offset our entire history of emissions), donate to climate causes for every ticket sold, and most recently became a certified B Corp, joining a global community of businesses putting people and the planet first.
They are now looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their team in London!
As a Business Administrator Apprentice, you’ll be working across three key areas of the business: operations, growth/marketing and customer experience. Within these functions, you will take ownership of day-to-day business tasks and deliver projects aligned with company strategy.
The position will report to the Director of Operations, who you’ll work closely with to deliver your projects. There will also be a close working relationship and regular check-ins with senior team members in the growth and customer experience teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the financial processes of the business, including paying suppliers and assisting with month-end tasks.
- Ensuring the office is kept well-stocked and a comfortable place for the team to work.
- Working on projects to ensure Ticket Tailor meets policy requirements including in areas such as Health + Safety and Data + Privacy.
- Supporting projects in relation to their B Corp certification.
- Helping the customer experience team with their data insights and reporting customer feedback.
- Monitoring the events on the Ticket Tailor platform to check for any breaches of their Acceptable Use Policy.
- Supporting social media and blog outreach.
- Working on research projects with the growth team, with a focus on growing customer base.
- You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- You will need to be a commutable distance to the location listed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to take initiative and work well independently and proactively.
- Confident with time management and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient understanding of spreadsheets and some numerical/analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Google Slides, or similar programs.
- LLW to be calculated per annum
- Profit share based on company growth
- £500 annual learning budget (for courses, books etc)
- £300 wellness budget (for gym, classes, massages etc)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (we believe that regularly being in the same physical space has value, and spend at least 2 days per week in our office)
- Work in our lovely modern office in East London
- Access to LDN's Apprentice Community
- LDN Personal Development Opportunities
- LDN Social Events
- LDN Apprentice of the Month Prizes
- Excellent Career Progression