Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, Apprentice in retail bank branches. To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients’ relationships, to recruit for their next Apprentice Senior Financial Advisor, based in Hounslow.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in financial services.
You days will be varied and will include the following:
- Delivers superior customer service
- Promptly handling all calls and emails received
- Fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes State Bank of India UK as the preferred provider of banking services
- Assist with cross selling products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building
- Fosters and maintains a welcoming, professional, and service oriented atmosphere within the banking hall
- To handle all postal service requests
- To prepare AML Risk Matrix and check lists for account opening
- Responsible for logging and maintenance of postal register
- Undertakes any other responsibility as delegated by the Area Branch Manager or so designated senior officer
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
As a Senior Financial Advisor you will be required to work Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. In return you will be receive a salary of £15,100.00.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Senior financial services customer adviser Level 3 supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is my expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Many apprentices are offered personal banker roles once they complete their apprenticeship depending on their performance.
There are many development opportunities within the Bank, all employees are eligible to apply for other roles within the Bank (any department) after 1 year of employment in their current role.
Are there any requirements for me to be considered?
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Senior Financial Advisor apply today, we would love to hear from you!