ZPos predominantly provides online ordering websites for restaurants and takeaways with a built-in integrated EPoS. Our other products and services are there to enhance the primary offerings of our business. Our services will cut clients costs and improve sales whilst providing them with a more professional and streamlined experience.
ZPos are looking for someone passionate about IT, offering long-term employment after the apprenticeship for the right candidate. If you're serious about building a career in IT, this could be the perfect opportunity!
As part of our IT team, an apprentice will be working as part of our IT Support team, providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Providing technical support to customers via remote assistance, over the phone and face to face on site
- Installing software and updates
- Hardware repairs of PC's and Servers
- Fixing bug issues.
- Logging tickets and recording tasks on the system
- Working in an existing team of technical experts
- Monitoring, troubleshooting issues relating to customer network services
- Act as primary point of contact for customers relating to network issues
- Installing networks on site
- Switches / firewalls / cabling / routers
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Visit client premises to fix hardware issues.
- To provide telephone and remote support to all customers in the use of Microsoft office and other software and to support the variety of desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, Microsoft Windows operating systems, Apple related systems, etc.
- Helping dispatch hardware equipment.
- Calling customers to complete engagement questionnaires.
Required qualities, skills and experiences:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Possesses the confidence and enthusiasm to learn and adapt quickly
- Reliable and willing learner
- Acts on initiative
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Good time-management skills
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
37.5 hours a week,
Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6:00pm.
£11,000 - £16,000 per annum, to start, depending on experience.
Level 4 progression opportunities and full-time role on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.