Who you’ll be working for:
Lily Communications Ltd are the top UK telecoms company to work for at the Best Companies Awards 2022.
What’s in it for you:
The Sales Data Research Apprentice plays a huge part in the business. As the initial point of contact for potential customers, you will represent the Lily brand by nurturing and growing an extensive set of existing data and creating new sales opportunities by sourcing new data for use as sales leads into opportunities which will help our sales team promote the Lily eco-system to potential customers.
The primary focus of this role is to make outbound telephone calls to a database of potential Lily customers, updating, cleansing, and identifying areas of potential opportunity from the data provided to generate new business opportunities for the sales team.
The company offers excellent benefits including £2400 on target incentive bonus paid (uncapped) and Microsoft Excel Accreditation.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, maintaining and updating data held by Lily using CRM software and Microsoft Excel
- Representing the Lily brand with potential clients
- Taking ownership of day-to-day workload
- Achieving personal targets to ensure the maximum potential from company records
- Nurturing business relationships
- Utilising social media, search engines and the internet to assist in finding up to date information
- Collaborating effectively with the sales team
- Gathering data for future marketing campaigns and following up on marketing campaigns
- Self-generation of new business opportunities
You will need the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Data savvy
- Effective collaboration with the sales team
- Strong problem solving skills
The following experience is desirable, but not essential:
- Able to identify where data is not correct or is missing from records
- Outbound call structures
- Self-generating opportunities and pipeline building
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes lunch
There are many avenues with routes into Data Analytics, Marketing and Sales. You can grow with Lily and develop using QA's training pathways.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.