Who you’ll be working for:
Everon is Managed Service Provider. We provide ongoing IT support to our clients which include Law Firms, Financial Firms, Medical Practices, Constructions Companies, Non-Profits and Engineering firms. We love providing world class customer service and get a kick out of implementing the latest technologies. If you set the bar high and love working with great tech such as Cisco, HP, Dell, Datto, Microsoft and Sophos - then come and join our team!
What’s in it for you:
Everon is based in Leeds just outside the city centre. This is a great place to live and work because of the vibrant culture, there is always something going on. Our work takes us to lots of different and interesting places. If you love variety then this job is for you! Some days you will be in the office and others out on site... maybe an urban farm one day, another day, at a law firm, and a construction site the next. We only use awesome industry leading technology. You will get to run up the latest and greatest equipment to keep you up to date.
The company offers excellent benefits, including:
- Free flu jab
- Free fruit and drinks
- Cycle to Work scheme
- An attractive office space with table football, Nintendo switch, PlayStation and think pods for those quiet times
- Bi-Monthly socials
- Regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun
- Free financial wellbeing advice from L & G
- Free team lunches
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Get your birthday off
You will be responsible for:
- First line support for customers and monitoring the helpdesk
- Escalating problems if required, taking relevant information and adding it to our ticketing system
- Proactive maintenance to prevent IT problems from becoming bigger IT problems
- Helping the team with project work where needed
- Troubleshooting and analysing technical issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- Researching technology improvements for our customers
- Producing detailed documentation for customers and the team
You will need the following skills:
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Committed to maintaining high standards of work
- Great problem-solving skills
- Great customer service skills
- Willingness to keep learning new technologies
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
37.5 hours per week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.