Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client., to recruit for their next Finance Apprentice, based in LONDON.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
The Finance Apprentice is a key position in the team, providing support across many areas of the Finance function. They will provide administrative support to the team and wider business, billing clients, supporting revenue recognition and reporting, obtaining evidence and filing correctly, and working with client teams to assist.
You days will be varied and will include the following:
- Supporting revenue recognition and reporting in accordance with WPP Policies and IFRS
- Obtaining evidence for month end revenue recognition and filing in job folders
- Ensuring Inter-Office Agreements are filed in project folders
- Working with Client services and Commercial partners to assist with Job creation and project management.
- Billing of clients and intercompany counterparts timely and uploading invoices to client portals
- Document and seek approval for any credit notes, revenue reversals or write offs in line with company policy
- Supporting with internal/external and client audits as required
- Supporting with AP queries from vendors or staff
- Support in the set-up of new clients or vendors
- Working with Financeplus to deal with any queries
- Other adhoc duties as required
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
As a Finance Apprentice you will be required to work Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30. In return you will be receive a salary of £13,644 - £18,532 Per annum plus benefits.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Assistant accountant Level 3 (A level) supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is my expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time role on completion
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Finance apply today, we would love to hear from you!