Wetherspoon opens its doors early in the morning and sometimes doesn't close them until late at night, so offering great flexibility of working hours.
Pay and benefits include:
- complimentary meal and a drink on shift
- employee discount
- £1 extra per hour for hours worked during midnight-5.59am
- bonus scheme
- permanent, guaranteed-hour contract
- flexible shift patterns
- paid holiday
- free Wetherspoon shares (after a qualifying period)
- loyalty reward scheme
At a glance, your role is to deliver excellent customer service to make hungry and thirsty customers happy!
- ensuring that all food is stored, prepared, cooked, served and presented in accordance
with company standards
- taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, ensuring that the kitchen
is cleaned and maintained throughout the day in accordance with guidelines
- striving, at all times, to achieve the food-delivery-time targets
- being aware of, and being knowledgeable about, all promotions, events and new products
in the pub
- responding to any customer feedback in a positive and helpful manner, seeking support
Alongside your day-to-day work, you will be working towards your level 2 hospitality production chef apprenticeship. This is a blended learning experience, delivered in your pub individually by an experienced Lifetime coach. There will be a mix of face-to-face and remote (telephone/video-call) visits, whichever mix suits you best. Your apprenticeship will be tailored to your individual development needs and will deliver life-long knowledge, skills, behaviours and confidence.
To find out more about careers with J D Wetherspoons please visit https://www.jdwetherspooncareers.com/