Wetherspoon opens its doors early in the morning and sometimes doesn't close them until late at night, so offering great flexibility of working hours.
Pay and benefits include:
- complimentary meal and a drink on shift
- employee discount
- £1 extra per hour for hours worked during midnight-5.59am
- bonus scheme
- permanent, guaranteed-hour contract
- flexible shift patterns
- paid holiday
- free Wetherspoon shares (after a qualifying period)
- loyalty reward scheme
At a glance, your role is to deliver excellent customer service to make hungry and thirsty customers happy!
- ensuring that all food and drinks are served to the correct specification
- always welcoming to customers - interact, say 'hello'; just as important,
say 'thank you' and 'goodbye'
- building, maintaining and enhancing customer relations to enrich customers' experiences during visits
- encouraging customers' loyalty by consistent, good performance
- being aware of, and knowledgeable about, all promotions, events and new pub products
- receiving and delivering* customer orders (either face to face or via the app), achieving service standards at all times
- taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas
- responding to any customer feedback in a positive and helpful manner, seeking support if required
*Sale of alcohol not applicable, if you are under 18.
Alongside your day-to-day work, you will be working towards your level 2 hospitality team member apprenticeship. This is a blended learning experience, delivered in your pub individually by an experienced Lifetime coach. There will be a mix of face-to-face and remote (telephone/video-call) visits, whichever mix suits you best. Your apprenticeship will be tailored to your individual development needs and will deliver life-long knowledge, skills, behaviours and confidence.
To find out more about careers with J D Wetherspoons please visit https://www.jdwetherspooncareers.com/