CarmichaelUK is a leading specialist construction recruitment agency providing top quality professional personnel and trades & labour professionals to the civil engineering, construction, highways, and rail industries. Our reputation for excellence is built upon our 20 years’ experience of working in partnership with our valued client base and the long-standing relationships that we have established with our loyal, and talented contractors.
Many of our consultants have extensive experience in the construction industry, with many employed as professionals on-site. This ensures that our recruitment practices are adept in helping our candidates find successful placements and aiding our client's strategic objectives.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
The purpose of the job role is to assist with the creation and implementation of marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives.
The main focus of the role is assisting with candidate generation, management of the company’s marketing materials and assisting in ensuring that the company’s brand is protected and maximised.
- Assisting with the maintenance and record keeping of IT equipment for the company
- Liaising with external suppliers, as and when required
The job holder will nurture a culture of placing people first across all activities:
- As part of the role individuals may from time to time be requested to be flexible & carry out tasks to benefit the wider business.
- Management reserve the right to change the Job Purpose to meet the changing needs of the business as required and in line with current legislation or regulations governing the work of CarmichaelUK.
- Notice of one month will be given if role requirements change.
At all times, individuals must work in accordance with the requirements of the CarmichaelUK Quality Management System (ISO9001) and Environmental Management System (ISO14001).
- Assisting with office & PR marketing materials
- Assisting with staff and contractor intranet sites
- Assisting with internal and external company PR events
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with CRM marketing campaigns
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- Designing artwork and taking and editing pictures
- Posting job adverts and creating job postings
- Video production
- Assisting with creating and sending e-newsletters
- Collecting and analysing marketing data
- Ad hoc duties as advised by Marketing Executive
What we are looking for:
- Capable of organising and prioritising workload for self
- Capable of tracking and managing marketing stock
- Good attention to detail and great written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of participating in the delivery of successful marketing strategies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Monday to Friday,
37.5hrs a week.
£13,000 to £15,000 per annum. [depending on experience]
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.