About Apex Radio Systems:
Apex currently supplies and supports over 250 Shopwatch & Pubwatch schemes, from Northern Scotland to the Southern Coast of England which makes us one of the leading providers of radio link schemes in the UK. Many Police forces throughout the country are linked to CCTV control rooms and retail’s security radio systems, using Apex Radios in the constant fight against crime and disorder.
Amongst our diverse portfolio belongs organisations such as Royal Bank of Scotland, EDF Trading, Horizon Nuclear Power, Regents University, New Look, Boots, Newcastle United FC, Copthorne Hotels, Centre of Life, Cristal Pigments, and Sita, along with many major towns and cities which we support on radio link schemes.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as a L3 Data Apprentice.
- Responding to new application form requests
- Process new hire applications
- Process contract off-hire requests
- Process the postage requirements of the accounts department
- Answer incoming calls and pass on queries to relevant department
- Ad-hoc administrative support for the accounts department
- Filing of contracts along with electronic scanning and filing
- Manually add and extract, cleanse Data
- Collect Data from various systems and platforms
- Present Data in a visual way for analysis and review
- Combining Data from a number of sources and platforms
- Utilising Data in an efficient way to help understand trends
- We are looking for someone with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
Desired skills & knowledge:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of word processing (Microsoft), data entry, email skills (Outlook)
- Access experience would also be an advantage
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£12,000 per annum.
9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (30 mins lunch)
37.5hrs a week.
- Holiday – 20 days (Increasing to 25 on 5th Anniversary) + Bank Holidays
- Pension – 4.5% Per pension contribution
- Regular Staff Nights - organised e.g. – crazy golf / bowling
Progression within the Business and within the Data field will be available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.