Primary objective for the Leisure Attendant Apprentice will be:
● To ensure the successful delivery of the Aquazone swim school in line with company policy and Amateur Swimming Association's NPTS.
The Swimming Instructor will focus day to day on the following tasks:
● To teach customers of a varying age and ability as per the Swim England NPTS and complete all necessary paperwork.
● To ensure teaching, customer care and health and safety standards are maintained in line with company policy.
● To maximise the retention of swim school participants through quality standards, motivation and customer care.
● To ensure strong communication links between yourself, the aquazone co-ordinator, reception and duty management.
● To deal with customer enquiries, feedback and concerns.
As an apprentice with Crook Log Leisure Centre - Bexleyheath, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Leisure Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship