Are you looking to start your career in administration and property? Morgan Sindall are looking to expand their Westminster team by taking on Business Administration Apprentices!
About Morgan Sindall
Morgan Sindall Property Services provide integrated asset management for housing associations and local authorities, focusing on improving the living conditions of residents and leaving a lasting legacy in the communities we serve. Our services include, responsive repairs, void refurbishments, compliancy services and planned maintenance works.
Using data, we provide actionable insights for our clients, helping to inform investment decisions, improve customer experience, identify vulnerabilities in communities (e.g. domestic abuse) and protect the environment. Collaborating with our partners, we find solutions to support and deliver projects to the highest quality and standards.
With over 800 employees, we focus on a culture which puts people at the core of everything we do, encourages innovative thinking and always puts our customer first.
About the Role
Training to deliver the highest quality service within a specified discipline. Working efficiently and safely in line with best practise achieve excellent customer experience results.
- Attend all required college training days as the apprenticeship requires.
- Demonstrating good interpersonal skills and cultural awareness when dealing with colleagues, customers and clients during tasks.
- Understand internal processes and apply them in working practices.
- Observe and shadow in order to learn tasks, developing the ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- Ability to communicate and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a willingness to follow instruction and learn new tasks, taking personal responsibility for your own development
- A positive attitude towards teamwork and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent timekeeping skills, able to attend work and college at required times.
- Be compliant with uniform, dress code or PPE requirements for your role
- Complete all E-learning, and H&S training requirements in line with your role
- Act as an ambassador and positive role model to promote apprenticeship opportunities at community events, in line with our CSR and Social value agenda
- Assist with diligent problem solving, resolve and complete jobs at first visit to achieve excellent customer experience results, undertaking fault-finding and diagnostic work as determined by training/within competency under supervision
- Work in conjunction with the Team to deliver a reliable service
- Be responsible for your own safety and that of others as set out in the Company H&SE Policy
- Report any accidents, incidents, near misses
- Carry out administration duties as required by various support functions.
- Assist with the day to day tasks involved within the various support functions to include assisting the Scheduling Team, CPM and APM’s where necessary.
- Make use of computerised packages, eg. Word, Excel and Outlook to assist in supporting colleagues.
- Produce concise and accurate data records through PDA / mobile communication systems and reporting, including feedback on vulnerabilities within the community, the use of labour and materials and if tasks are deliverable in the time allocation.
- Develop an awareness of Health and Safety files and Risk and CoSHH assessments
- Ensure tools are kept in good working order
- Attend Tool Box Talks
- A positive, can do attitude to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard-working and flexible
- Able to work as part of a team
- Capable of using your own initiative
- GCSE Maths and English (9-4 / A-D) or equivalent qualification desirable
The following behaviour principles are important for this role:
- Put customers first
- Do the right thing
- Are passionate about what we do
- Grow together
- Strive to be sustainable
Build your career with a leading property services company, where we recognise that diversity of thought and talented people are key to our success.
- MSPS are proud to support the resettlement of armed forces personnel
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- From £14,206.40 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- A range of benefits including counselling support, life assurance, pension plan, enhanced family policies, training and development, wellbeing benefits and many more
What Apprenticeship Training will you Receive?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Level 3 Business AdminstrationQualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, submit an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team which will be booked in around your schedule, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.
If you would like to ask any questions before applying please get in touch.