What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist in the collation of business requirements for projects
- Develop wireframes used to articulate product visions and direction
- Support the Digital and Transformation team
- Make decisions related to prioritisation and minimum viable product by using analysis led insights
- Creating documentation for bespoke applications
- Clearly articulating requirements and process flows for programmes of work
- Preparing business analysis documentation
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Business Analyst, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Investigate the wants, needs, problems and opportunities for your business
- Analyse performance of your processes and suggest recommendations for improvement
- Identify your data requirements to improve your business
- Create data models to illustrate how your data is represented within your business systems
- Assess costs, benefits and impacts of suggested changes to your business
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Initiative, Problem analysis, Troubleshooting skills, Resolution skills, Highly motivated, Technology focused, Desire to know more, Customer focused attitude, Enjoys new experiences Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
Strong knowledge of IT systems in general, and development tools on the Microsoft platform. Proactive investment in personal development objectives including identification of opportunities for improvement. Willingness to embrace new ideas and technologies. Able to think flexibly, use initiative and adapt to new challenges.