What will the apprentice be doing?
To start you will be shadowing the Social Value team gaining a better understanding of the role. You will be allocated tasks, attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders allowing you to further your knowledge and expand your network.
Your duties will include the following:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support the social value team on the design and delivery of the social value plan and how it will be achieved
- Support project teams to implement social value initiatives (including work placements, apprenticeships, educational events, careers events, community initiatives, supply chain engagement and support)
- Support projects in recording, reporting and achieving social value targets
- Attend meetings with clients, stakeholders, and other third-party organisations
- Identify and liaise with relevant partner organisations, such as local schools, charities, employment and skills agencies
- Monitor and review social value data to ensure accuracy and performance improvement
You'll be studying for a Level 4 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Practitioner apprenticeship standard. This will be delivered by our partner Cambridge Marketing College and will take place in the workplace one day a week.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This will progress into a full-time position; on completion of your apprenticeship you will be promoted into a Coordinator role.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
A Level or equivalent N/A (Grade 96 UCAS Points) Essential